ATEX / IECEx Approved RTD Pt100 Sensors
with Spring Loaded Terminal Block
Our ATEX / IECEx approved flexible mineral insulated platinum resistance thermometers utilise, as standard, detector elements with a resistance of 100 ohms @ 0°C and a fundamental interval of 38.5 ohms to IEC 60751. Single and duplex elements are available. An adjustable threaded compression fitting is required to achieve approval. Please see page 14 for our full range of fittings.
- Available in a wide range of protection concepts for Zones 0, 1 & 2 use. See table below for details
- Temperature classification T6-T1, see here for stand-off requirements
- Available in B, A, 1/3, 1/5 and 1/10 grade accuracies
- Sheath diameters from 3.0mm to 8.0mm
- Wide operating temperature range of -100°C to +600°C
- UKAS calibration available.
Available with the following approvals:
|Ex nA IIC Gc||Non-Sparking (Gas)||2|
|Ex ia IIC Ga / IIIC Da||Intrinsically Safe (Gas/Dust)||0/20|