ATEX / IECEx Spring Loaded RTD Pt100 Sensors
with a choice of Terminal Heads
These spring loaded flexible mineral insulated platinum resistance thermometers utilise, as standard, detector elements with a resistance of 100 ohms @ 0°C and a fundamental interval of 38.5 ohms to IEC 60751. The threaded flameproof extension is ideal for installation in thermowell pockets and where good contact with the process is required.
- Available in a wide range of protection concepts for Zones 0, 1 & 2 use. See table below for details
- Temperature classification T6-T1, see here for stand-off requirements
- Available in B, A, 1/3, 1/5 and 1/10 grade accuracies
- Sheath diameters from 0.188" to 0.313"
- Spring loaded RTD Pt100 insert with wide choice of process connections
- Wide operating temperature range of -148°F to +1112°F
- UKAS calibration available.
Available with the following approvals:
|Ex nA IIC Gc||Non-Sparking (Gas)||2|
|Ex d IIC Gb||Flameproof (Gas)||1|
|Ex ia IIC Ga||Intrinsically Safe (Gas)||0|
|Ex tb IIIC Db||Enclosure (Dust)||21|
|Ex tc IIIC Dc||Enclosure (Dust)||22|