ATEX / IECEx Approved Thermocouples
with Termination Entry Gland
Our ATEX / IECEx mineral insulated thermocouple assemblies are manufactured from cable that conforms to IEC 61515 and their semi rigid construction allows them to be bent and formed to suit particular applications without impairing performance.
- Available in a wide range of protection concepts for Zones 0, 1 & 2 use. See table below for details
- Temperature classification T6-T1, see here for stand-off requirements
- Available in thermocouple types K, T, J, N, E, R, S and B
- Sheath diameters from 1.0mm to 8.0mm in a wide choice of materials
- Insulated measuring junction gives a floating output with high insulation resistance
- Terminated in a compression gland pot seal with 50mm PTFE sleeved tails
- UKAS calibration available.
Available with the following approvals:
|Ex nA IIC Gc||Non-Sparking (Gas)||2|
|Ex d IIC Gb||Flameproof (Gas)||1|
|Ex ia IIC Ga||Intrinsically Safe (Gas)||0|
|Ex tb IIIC Db||Enclosure (Dust)||21|
|Ex tc IIIC Dc||Enclosure (Dust)||22|