ATEX / IECEx Approved Spring Loaded Thermocouples
with a choice of Terminal Heads
These semi rigid spring loaded thermocouples are supplied with an IP68 terminal head and threaded flameproof extension and are ideal for installation in thermowell pockets and where good contact with the process is required.They can be used with service temperatures up to 1250ºC (minimum stand-off lengths shown on here must be observed).
- Available in a wide range of protection concepts for Zones 0, 1 & 2 use. See table below for details
- Temperature classification T6-T1, see here for stand-off requirements
- Available in thermocouple types K, T, J, N, E, R, S and B
- Sheath diameters from 4.5mm to 8.0mm in a wide choice of materials
- Insulated measuring junction gives a floating output with high insulation resistance
- Spring loaded thermocouple insert with wide choice of process connections
- UKAS calibration available.
Available with the following approvals:
|Ex nA IIC Gc||Non-Sparking (Gas)||2|
|Ex d IIC Gb||Flameproof (Gas)||1|
|Ex ib IIC Ga/Da||Intrinsically Safe (Gas/Dust)||1|
|Ex tb IIIC Db||Enclosure (Dust)||21|
|Ex tc IIIC Dc||Enclosure (Dust)||22|